© 2017 Rutgers Crew

FOLLOW US:

  • w-facebook
  • w-twitter

Rutgers Class of 1914 Boathouse

1/4
Welcome to the home of
Rutgers Crew 

The Class of 1914 Boathouse was built in 1950, and is located at the New Brunswick campus on the Raritan River. The boathouse consists of three bays, home and away locker rooms, a training room, and coaches offices. In 2010, the Class of 1914 Boathouse underwent extensive remodeling to update the facilities and aesthetics of the historic structure. The Raritan River is an idyllic collegiate rowing venue running right through the middle of Rutgers' campus.  In addition, the Raritan provides endless miles of protected water without other boat traffic, making it one of the best training locations in the country.